The Utah On-Site Wastewater Association (UOWA)
2023 Conference Information
The UOWA 2023 Annual Conference will be held in early 2023 at a location to be determined.
Annual UOWA membership
Please support UOWA by becoming a member.
Contact Brittanie Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 797-7176 for more information.
The Utah On-Site Wastewater Association (UOWA) was created to address the needs of the diverse group of people involved with on-site wastewater treatment and disposal. This association benefits individuals involved in land development, real estate, system design, installation, inspection, regulation, percolation testing, septic tank pumping services, system repair, education, manufacturing, and sales, as well as municipal authorities, homeowners, elected officials, and any others with an interest in on-site wastewater treatment systems.
Participation in this organization promotes and advances on-site wastewater treatment in Utah by:
- Providing timely input to Utah policy makers concerning on-site wastewater regulations and policies.
- Providing a forum for open dialogue of ideas, information, and technology transfer.
- Keeping members informed about advances in on-site wastewater treatment.
- Promoting opportunities for professional on-site wastewater practitioners and other audiences to upgrade skills and increase their knowledge and awareness of on-site wastewater issues through training, certification, and education.
- Evaluating on-site technologies for potential use in Utah.