Utah Water Research Laboratory COVID-19 Information
(as of October 8, 2020)
The Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL) is committed to the safety of its employees and visitors through the evolving COVID-19 crisis. The following plans have been developed to protect UWRL faculty, staff, students and visitors.
USU Plans and Guidance
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Utah State University
- USU Guidance on Face Coverings
- USU Guidance on Travel
- USU Research COVID-19 Website
UWRL Plans and Information
Full Operations Plan
Frequently Requested Information
For convenience, these sections of the UWRL COVID-19 Operations Plan are available separately (and as individual PDF files).
- UWRL COVID-19 General Field Safety Plan (HTML) | (PDF)
- UWRL COVID-19 Vehicle Cleaning/Disinfection Plan (HTML) | (PDF)
- UWRL COVID-19 Information for Visitors and Guests (HTML)
- UWRL COVID-19 Pre-Travel Visitor Approval Request Form | (PDF-print) | (PDF-fillable)
Each UWRL research lead has established an approved COVID19 plan to ensure the safety of his/her research team. These plans are available upon request by contacting Steve Barfuss.